This legendary product from Jack Black features an ergonomic 5-blade cartridge razor with high performance trimmer, diamond-coated for sharpness and durability. Pair with Jack Black shaving products for ultimate shaving experience.
How & When to use it?
- A pain-free shave starts with clean skin. Clear away pore-clogging dirt and oil with Pure clean Daily Facial Cleanser, Deep Dive® Glycolic Facial Cleanser, or Face Buff Energizing Scrub.
- Shaving after a hot shower is optimal since steam opens up pores and softens coarse hairs.
- Apply Supreme Cream Triple Cushion® Shave Lather or Beard Lube® Conditioning Shave to smooth and soften whiskers for an easier glide.
- Hold the razor at a 30° angle.
- Use long, even strokes and move the razor in the direction of hair growth–“with the grain.”
- For a really close shave, re-lather your face and shave gently against the grain–slow and steady!
- Reusing blades too many times can lead to nicks, uncomfortable dragging on the skin, and rust forming on the blades. Replace your blades after 5-6 uses, more often if you have a heavy beard.
What's In It
- Are made in Solingen, Germany
- Include a precision trimmer and pivoting head
- Are diamond-coated for sharpness and durability
- Are suitable for sensitive skin
- Are Dermatologist tested